It's usable enough now, so it's time to announce this.  node-julia
<https://github.com/waTeim/node-julia> is a portal from node.js to Julia.
 It's purpose is partly to allow the node-HTTP-javascript guys access to
the excellence that is Julia, and visa versa the Julia guys access to the
HTTP excellence that is node.js, but more fundamentally to allow the these
two groups to help and interact with each other.  Well at least thats my
hope.

It's definitely a work in progress, see the README
<https://github.com/waTeim/node-julia/blob/master/README.md> for the
limitations, and of course my previous message here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/julia-users/D17iErZEtfg> about the
problem I'm currently dealing with on Linux.

If you are familiar with node.js already it can be obtained via npm here
<https://www.npmjs.org/package/node-julia>