Hi,

The function (`?gges`) being called in `schurfact` from LAPACK accepts an
argument for sorting the eigenvalues according to a logical/boolean
function.  I am currently working on some code that would be valuable for
me to sort eigenvalues into explosive and nonexplosive (modulus bounded by
unity).  Are there plans to accept the arguments for sorting to the gges
wrapper?  I started working on one, but 1) haven't had a chance to quite
finish debugging and 2) am not sure that I have the proper skill level to
finish debugging it.  My fork <https://github.com/cc7768/julia> of julia
has a branch called "sort_gen_eig" where I add "sort" and "selctg" as
arguments to gges and the appropriate schurfact calls.  For a quicker look,
I have a temporary file called test_sort.jl
<https://github.com/cc7768/julia/blob/sort_gen_eig/base/linalg/test_sort.jl>
that
can be used to test what I would like to accomplish.

When I run the code in test_sort.jl, I get segmentation errors.  Could
anyone help me with this?

For additional background information: Scipy has attempted to include the
sort function in their call to ?gges, but had some issues with windows
machines (here
<https://github.com/scipy/scipy/blob/1507874c9f266f6687829bba3ee28ea7a696b657/scipy/linalg/_decomp_qz.py#L18>
 is
code and here <https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/3107> is issue).