No, not at the time being. It's a bit tricky to get the sorting working so
it hasn't been done.

Recently, at function for sorting the usual Schur factorization was wrapped
from LAPACK in the Julia function ordschur.  You could take a look at that
and see if you could do the same thing for the generalized Schur
factorization.

Med venlig hilsen

Andreas Noack