You're very welcome Jeff. More testing of more packages on more platforms
is a good thing. Keep an eye on (and share your opinion
in) https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/7364 for how to possibly
simplify the installation code. Might put up a single script with all the
OS logic so you could do something like `curl
http://julialang.org/install-julia.sh | sh -s $JULIAVERSION`.

I know Travis would like to eventually support Windows as well
(https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/2104), but that may still be
a long way off. The best solution for package testing right now is
www.appveyor.com. You'll need a separate appveyor.yml file that looks
something like
this https://github.com/tkelman/Cairo.jl/blob/tk/appveyor/appveyor.yml, it
needs to be slightly changed for different package names due to the folder
names that AppVeyor clones into.