On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM, kenichi sasagawa <ke...@tkcnf.or.jp> wrote:
> Hello
> I like Julia very much. I switched from Scheme.
> By the way, please tell me usage in Emacs(on WIndows7).
> I'm in trouble that prompt is not displayed in the Shell.
> I'm guessing Julia display prompt without STDIO.
> Yours sincerely

I don't know anything about Julia on Windows, and julia runs fine in
my emacs shell on Linux. But, if you want to run julia inside emacs I
highly recommend ESS -- just make sure melpa is in your package
archive  list:

(add-to-list 'package-archives
             '("melpa" . "http://melpa.milkbox.net/packages/";) t)

then 'M-x install-package RET ess RET', restart emacs and 'M-x julia'

Best,
Ista