I'm a beginner with Julia, so I can't really say much. I'm using Julia
0.3.1, by the way.

In any case, I've investigated a bit and it seems I can reproduce the
issue, at least partially.

Basically, it seems that bad things happen when I abort something.
E.g., killing *Pkg.update()* with a Ctrl+C will cause, in the following
calls, this behavior:

julia> Pkg.update()
INFO: Updating METADATA...
ERROR: `prefetch` has no method matching prefetch(::ASCIIString, ::
ASCIIString, ::Array{Any,1})
 in wait at ./task.jl:284
 in wait at ./task.jl:194
 in wait at task.jl:48
 in sync_end at ./task.jl:311
 in update at ./pkg/entry.jl:254
 in anonymous at pkg/dir.jl:28
 in cd at ./file.jl:20
 in __cd#227__ at ./pkg/dir.jl:28
 in update at ./pkg.jl:41
 in update_3B_1868 at /usr/bin/../lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/julia/sys.so

julia> Pkg.add("Calendar")
INFO: Nothing to be done
ERROR: stack overflow
 in wait at task.jl:51
 in sync_end at ./task.jl:311
 in add at pkg/entry.jl:319
 in add at pkg/entry.jl:71
 in anonymous at pkg/dir.jl:28
 in cd at ./file.jl:20
 in __cd#227__ at ./pkg/dir.jl:28
 in add at pkg.jl:20

It looks like it's also causing some memory leaks. But I'm not 100% sure
about this.