Hello,

I have some trouble installing Winston on Windows. To make this as clean as
possible I uninstalled Julia, then deleted my $HOME/.julia directory, and
reinstalled Julia 64 bit (I've already tried with the 32 bit but that goes
wrong even earlier in the process -- WinRPM doesn't install).

I start Julia and run Pkg.add("Winston"). From this I get the following
output: https://gist.github.com/julesjacobs/1bca8c3dd4a8ee7af406

As described in the following thread, I use the warwick mirror in winrpm
sources.list: https://github.com/JuliaLang/WinRPM.jl/issues/27

This gives the following
errors: https://gist.github.com/julesjacobs/30f0c661f49ad5bb66ca

I also try again after calling WinRPM.update(), since it's suggested in the
error message, but the result is the same.

I also try the gwdg.de mirror as suggested in the thread, then I get the
following output: https://gist.github.com/julesjacobs/d45d185e573f35062692

So now the problem is reduced to Tk. As suggested in the error I run:

julia> BinDeps.debug("Tk")
INFO: Reading build script...
The package declares 2 dependencies.
 - Library "tcl"