Okay, it turns out it's not very hard at all to use the opensuse build
service, fork the package that's causing trouble, and revert it back to the
last working state.
See https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:kelman/mingw64-tk

You can use this by doing the following:

using WinRPM
push!(WinRPM.sources,
"http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:kelman/openSUSE_13.1";)
WinRPM.update()
WinRPM.install("tk")

Then I think things should work again for you. Please let me know if not.