I still don't understand your sentence. Perhaps you mean:
"The read-evaluate-print loop (REPL) doesn't even come close to recent
versions of Julia?"

This could (probably) be fixed by integrating ipython-qtconsole with the
ijulia profile.

And Julia Studio 0.4.5 supports Julia 0.3 (well, currently only on windows).