That would be cool!

Currently there isn't any hooks you can use for that purpose (I believe),
but as most of Julia is written in Julia, it should be a reasonable project
to include the required functionality in /base/REPLCompletions.jl
<https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/blob/master/base/REPLCompletions.jl#L185>
and
submit a pull request on Github. This would likely be nice for other
associative structures (PyCall anyone?) also.

You will have to look for unclosed `[` that is either empty or continue
with a `:` indicating a symbol or `"` indicating a string index.

Ivar

kl. 10:06:19 UTC+1 onsdag 29. oktober 2014 skrev xiong...@gmail.com
følgende: