Le mercredi 29 octobre 2014 à 07:45 -0700, moritz braun a écrit :
> Dear Andreas
>

> Thanks a lot!
>

> Now I can use julia on this cluser, albeit with slower lapack and
> blas.
> However for my applications that won't matter much.
Note you can also build an unthreaded version of OpenBLAS by setting
USE_THREAD = 0, or use the unthreaded libopenblas.so from the RPM
package by passing this when building Julia:
USE_SYSTEM_BLAS=1 USE_SYSTEM_LAPACK=1 LIBBLAS=-lopenblas
LIBBLASNAME=libopenblas.so.0 LIBLAPACK=-lopenblas
LIBLAPACKNAME=libopenblas.so.0

Finally, it would be nice to file an issue so that this bug can be fixed
in the future.

Regards