On Saturday, May 31, 2014 12:11:02 PM UTC-7, Paweł Biernat wrote:

> Hil,
> DASSL.jl supports multiple equtions, I have just added an example to the
> readme file [1].  If you need any further help with setting up DASSL.jl I
> am ready to help you.

Paweł ...

i added DASSL with Pkg.add("DASSL") then proceeded to step through the
examples
in the DASSL.jl readme.md ...

based upon a quick review of the code in DASSL.jl, it seems that definitely
these
two functions should be available after running "using DASSL":

   dasslIterator, dasslSolve

i had no issues with the "dasslSolve" example, but the "dasslIterator"
example
failed with "dasslIterator" not defined.

and in fact, a code completion call "DASSL. [tab]" returns about 16
possibilities,
with "dasslSolve" listed, but no listing for "dasslIterator" ...

did i miss a step somewhere, or is "dasslIterator" still a work in progress?

many thanks,

cdm