I recently upgraded to Xubuntu 14.10.  On 14.04 I was using the PPA
(ppa:staticfloat/juliareleases) to install Julia 0.3.2.

Upon upgrading to Ubuntu 14.10, there seem to be some dependency issues.
In particular, the julia package depends on libcholmod1.7.1 and
libumfpack5.4.0.  Instead I can only find libumfpack2.1.2 and
libumfpack5.6.2.  Currently I've installed julia by downloading the .deb
and using dpkg --force-all -i, but this screws up the dependencies in my
package manager and is not the best solution.

Is anyone else using 14.10 with Julia?