I tried installing the whole doc2dash thing
(http://sveme.org/dash-zeal-and-julia.html), but I'm on a crunchbang system
and it became pretty involved pretty quick, so I kind of gave up.

OFF-TOPIC: Aside from Zeal, is there really no other **simple** way of
having selected API documentation offline (other than a bunch of PDFs)?