In the short term some options calculations, some other monte carlo
calculations. They're all ridiculously parallel.
i.e for a whole lot of client data what does a population of simulated
clients look like having had the same trades, one by one.
I'd have to do a whole lot of anonymisation to hand it out. At the moment I
farm it out over some servers - I was wondering about ways to speed it up
hence wondering about the xeon phi.
The "really difficult to get working" looks depressing. Maybe I stick it on
ebay and wait for Knight's Landing
I see Stac are working with someone to have a Julia benchmark - that would
be more authoritative.
Thanks.
Kind Regards, John.