Good point!

Thanks for the doc update. That was way overdue.

I had some trouble understanding the following sentence:

For values that are not floating-point, ``isequal`` calls ``==`` (so that
> if you define a ``==`` method for a new type you automatically get
> ``isequal``).

I would rather write something like:

The default implementation of ``isequal`` calls ``==``, so if you have a
> type that doesn't have the FloatingPoint subtleties you  should only define
> ``==``.

Ivar

kl. 20:11:38 UTC+1 tirsdag 18. november 2014 skrev Steven G. Johnson
følgende: