I just stumbled upon this post, I have the linter working in sublime for
some time, trying it from time to time. Often it gets wrong lines, etc, but
I guess it is going to improve as well as the time needed to actually do
the lint. (About 10s because julia needs to start up.) Anyway, if anybody
wants to give it a try here is a
link https://gist.github.com/tomaskrehlik/0e8b65d48e2b4f9af85d

Best,
T.