Yep, defining == is needed to implement Eq.  But then is there a way to
query what functions are constrained by Eq?  For instance, give me a
list of all functions which Eq provides, i.e. with type: Eq(a) => ...

This would be similar to methodswith in Julia, although methodswith
returns both the "implementation" functions as well as the "provided"
functions.  Anyway, I was just wondering.