Chris,

That plot statement is aimed at Gadfly, not at PyPlot. I expect somehow PyPlot
got imported.

If you’re in REPL, a restart should remove PyPlot.jl. You will need Gadfly,
Stan & Mamba.

I haven’t used PyPlot a lot, but if a restart doesn’t fix the problem, just
send me the full code.

Regards,
Rob J. Goedman
goed...@mac.com