Hi Jeff,
Thank you very much your responses,
I am sorry I didn't understand your answer because I dont know what does it
mean f,g and h.
But I want to get this structure and later I have to get by the 3rd column
decreasing order in this structure. And than I can use 1 st and 2nd columns
together.
Another concepts composite type i dont understand.

regards
Kenan