Hi,

Actually we do plan in the coming months to add the possibility for the
Dynare preprocessor to write the dynamic and static DSGE models with the
julia language. These routines are used to compute the steady state of
the model, and evaluate the jacobian and hessian matrices of the model
(needed for the first order and second order approximation of the DSGE
models). We will then add some Julia routines for simulation and
estimation. As pointed out by Sébastien it is not possible (nor
desirable) to reimplement all what is done in Dynare/Matlab/Octave...
Because we have to maintain the Matlab/Octave version. So we will only
implement some of the Dynare features (I hope by using codes already
written by the Julia community, for instance for the Bayesian estimation
and MCMC).

Best,
Stéphane

--