Over the last month or so, I've been slowly working on a new library that
defines an abstract toolkit for writing CSV parsers. The goal is to provide an
abstract interface that users can implement in order to provide functions for
reading data into their preferred data structures from CSV files. In principle,
this approach should allow us to unify the code behind Base's readcsv and
DataFrames's readtable functions.

The library is still very much a work-in-progress, but I wanted to let others
see what I've done so that I can start getting feedback on the design.

Because the library makes heavy use of Nullables, you can only try out the
library on Julia 0.4. If you're interested, it's available at
https://github.com/johnmyleswhite/CSVReaders.jl

For now, I've intentionally given very sparse documentation to discourage
people from seriously using the library before it's officially released. But
there are some examples in the README that should make clear how the library is
intended to be used.

 -- John