I have a dictionary that like:
Dict{ASCIIString,Array{Array{Float64,2},1}} with 83 entries:
It is generated by reading 350 mb of dlm files. I would like to save so it is
faster reloadable, currently it takes 60s to load from the dlm files. I have
tried to serialize to save the data.

open("test.bin","w") do file
    serialize(file,data_bolt)
end
data_new = deserialize(open("test.bin"))

`convert` has no method matching convert(::Type{Int64...}, ::Int64)
while loading In[22], in expression starting on line 2

 in convert at base.jl:13
 in convert at base.jl:21
 in deserialize at serialize.jl:447
But when I try to deserialize I get an error. Do I do something wrong?
I have tried both MAT and HDF5 and they do not seem to have a convenient way of
saving my data structure. I hope some of you guys can help, thanks in advance.

Best regards Daniel Høegh