Hi,

Looks like exciting doc changes are afoot with Julia! I'd like to get some
more understanding of what's coming. Had a look at some of the github
issues tagged "doc", but I'm still missing some basics (note, I'm still
quite new to Julia). Questions:

  * Is code from Docile.jl, Lexicon.jl, and Markdown.jl being used /
incorporated into Julia proper?

  * Will the new syntax be `doc "..."`, `@doc "..." ->`, or something else?

  * What is `md"Some *text* here`? Will Julia support and/or require that
for the new docstrings? If so, what is the benefit of `md"this"` over
`"this"`?

  * Regarding the docs currently at
<http://docs.julialang.org/en/release-0.3/>, does all of that content
currently come only from the contents of julia/doc and below?

  * Will the docstrings in 0.4 be online at, say,
http://docs.julialang.org/en/release-0.4/ , integrated with the rendered
.rst docs? Or are they intended to be strictly available via the repl?
Hm... to avoid duplication, are any files in julia/doc slated to be diced
up, reformatted into markdown, and inserted into source as docstrings?

Thanks,
-- John