Hi Jake,

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing. I'll give it a try next time I'm in my
(second) office.

Assuming they work, would you consider adding them to the ZGuide? All examples
in the ZGuide are given in many different languages, but there are no Julia
examples. It would be a great exercise and a great contribution to implement
all examples and add them there.

By the way, the Julia ZMQ and Java JeroMQ I have are based on different
versioms of libzmq, i.e. 3.2.4 vs 3.2.2. I guess I'll find out next time I'm in
front of my dev laptop, but should I be optimistic the two can still talk to
each other?

Best regards,
Eric