Everyone,

Over Christmas I have taken a few hours here and there to put together
a small library to generate Hinton diagrams.  These diagrams are
commonly used to analyse small to medium-sized matrices.  Since I tend
to spend most of my time in the terminal it supports both standard
graphics formats using Compose.jl and terminal plotting using a bit
Unicode character/terminal colour trickery.

Documentation and examples are available over at the GitHub page:

    https://github.com/ninjin/Hinton.jl

I am not yet pleased with the API, but it should be perfectly fine for
public consumption until I can make up my mind on the particulars.
Comments, positive and negative, are of course welcome.

    Pontus