If you Pkg.update() and try again, you should be fine. DataFrames was
overdue for a tagged release -- you'll get v0.6.0 which includes some
updates to vcat. As a gut check, this works just fine:

using DataFrames
dfs = [DataFrame(Float64, 15, 15) for _=1:200_000]
vcat(dfs)

(If it doesn't for you, definitely file an issue.)

Happy New Year,
Sean