I am using the 'HTTPClient' package. I am using the 'get' method, but am
having trouble properly configuring the output stream. Specifically, the
API to a particular service responds to a 'get' call with a stream of json
objects. The code snippets below work as expected by returning a continuous
steam of json objects; I can terminate the stream with ctr-C.  What I
really want is to be able to get a specific number of json objects. I've
played around with options: ostream="some-file", ostream=IOBuffer() and
blocking=false. This is probably a basic question, but any help in solving
this would be appreciated. Thanks for any advice.

options_get = HTTPClient.HTTPC.RequestOptions(headers=headers,content_type=
"application/json",ostream=STDOUT)

function get(lb::LittleBit)

    HTTPClient.HTTPC.get(lb.url_get,lb.options_get)