dear julia users:  beginner's question (apologies, more will be coming).
 it's probably obvious.

I am storing files in compressed csv form.  I want to use the built-in
julia readcsv() function.  but I also need to pipe through a decompressor
first.  so, I tried a variety of forms, like

   d= readcsv("/usr/bin/gzcat ./myfile.csv.gz |")
   d= readcsv("`/usr/bin/gzcat ./myfile.csv.gz`")

I can type the file with run(`/usr/bin/gzcat ./crsp90.csv.gz"), but
wrapping a readcsv around it does not capture it.  how does one do this?

regards,

/iaw