Is there a way to provide a suggestion with the error?

It currently says this,

*julia> **factorial(21)*

*ERROR: OverflowError()*

* in factorial_lookup at combinatorics.jl:27*

* in factorial at combinatorics.jl:35*

Maybe it would be more useful if it said

*julia> **factorial(21)*

*ERROR: OverflowError("perhaps you want factorial(big(21)) instead?")*