Are you saying that no line has anything higher than a 1 in front of it?

I just tried the procedure you described below, as well as the simpler
`Pkg.test("Control", coverage=true)` (which now works on julia 0.4 again, if
you're up to date). Both approaches worked fine for me. Do you have any
problems with your backtraces, or anything else potentially related? What's
your platform?

--Tim