Hi Mykel,

since some days I try to get PGFPlots running on my Mac. I am using Julia
v.0.3.5 and the Juno Editor. My minimal example is:

x = linspace(1,1.1,1000);
> xx = 1./x;
> using PGFPlots
> plot(xx,real(fft(x)))

This example works within my IJulia Notebook, but not on Juno. I tested the
*pdf2svg* and the *lualatex* terminal commands successfully (both without
called options). So both packages are installed and working. But still,
when I want to run the example above I'll get again and again:

could not spawn `lualatex --enable-write18
> --output-directory=.tikzpicture`: no such file or directory (ENOENT)

Error saving as SVG

Any advice?

It seemed to me that Julia is an ideal language to combine large scale
computing with beautiful Tex-Plots. It would be great to get this working.
Best regards,
Mario.