Hello,

I'm a new user trying to run Julia under the Juno IDE.
My environment is Windows 8.1 (x64) and Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
On the SQL Server side, I setup the ODBC driver as follows.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ZNJawNMaC9Y/VQy0KtmKgXI/AAAAAAAAACI/2Lv8RNgyHhY/s1600/Setup%2Bodbc.png>

When I clicked the *Test Data Source* button it said my configuration was
OK.

Now comes the fun part.  In Juno I get a default error when I try to
connect.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Gh_aCB7qDMg/VQy1GTfQleI/AAAAAAAAACU/Yl_j314O1nU/s1600/juno%2Bodbc%2Berror.png>

I don't understand why this does not work.

I tried adding a *usr *and *pwd*, but that did not help.  Anyway, I should
not have to give a *usr *and *pwd *since I configured the ODBC drive to be
*Windows
Authentication*.

Please help.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Charles

]