Hi,
I was wondering if there is yet an implementation of the PageRank algorithm
in the Julia's Graphs package.
I also want to make an undirected weighted graph but I am having problems
with the graph function. I am getting the following error when I want to
add an edgde:

g = graph([1, 2, 3], [] , is_directed=false )

add_edge!(g, 1, 2)

`add_edge!` has no method matching
add_edge!(::GenericGraph{Int64,None,Array{Int64,1},Array{None,1},Array{Array{None,1},1}},
 ::Int64, ::Int64, ::Edge{Int64})
while loading In[35], in expression starting on line 1

 in add_edge! at /home/rm/.julia/v0.4/Graphs/src/graph.jl:120

I also don't know how to add the weight of the edge.

Thanks in advance.