I think for the moment you either need to include it in the REQUIRE file,
or not and make the user to install gpu-related bits themselves.

IMO This is not ideal...

Another example is Markdown: you have to include that in the REQUIRE, even
though Base.Markdown is included in 0.4. This means you end up with with
two *different* versions of Markdown kicking around (you/your users have to
tread carefully so as not to use the wrong one).