Hi guys!
Here is [part of] some code I recently wrote for solving a physics problem:

https://gist.github.com/berceanu/010d331884848205acef

It's the first time I try to use Julia constructors properly (or
improperly?!) so I need your opinion on a couple of points.
1. On Julia's IRC channel I was told that using AbstractArray instead of
e.g. Matrix/Vector might yield a performance boost - is that the case?
2. Can you spot any major performance killers in my code?
3. Coming from Python, I am used to things like enumerate etc, but perhaps
that is not very "Julian"? :) So this last aspect concerns more the coding
style, I guess.

Thanks so much!
//A