floor(Integer,x) converts x to some integer type by flooring; round(Int,x)
converts x to the specific type Int by rounding. You can see the round
variation of the former method too:

julia> iround(4.5)
WARNING: iround(x) is deprecated, use round(Integer,x) instead.
 in int at ./deprecated.jl:29
 in iround at deprecated.jl:29
4