Hi Toive,
thanks for the quick reply. Concerning my use case, I found that there is
an even easier solution without using an assignment overload at all in the
meantime. But it is good to know that it does not exist. Thus, as far as I
can see, the best alternative is to introduce a function assign(f,x) and
evoke f = x within together with other custom code. That's not too much of
a problem in case I need it in future.
Best,
Thorsten