Hi all,

JuliaCon is less than four weeks away!

Two gentle reminders that our special conference pricing arrangements will
be ending soon.

   1. Our current early bird rates for registration expire at the end of *June
   3*. Tickets purchased on or after June 4 will cost 25% more.
   2. Our block room reservation rate with the Hyatt Regency on Memorial
   Drive will also expire at the end of *June 3*. The hotel will not
   guarantee the special conference rate on or after June 4. Do note that
   hotel rooms are scarce in Boston during the summer, and with list prices of
   $319-$384 per night, the special conference rates at $220-$265 per night
   are very competitive. We thank the Hyatt Regency for making these prices
   available, and strongly encourage all attendees from outside the Boston
   area to take advantage of this special deal.