From: "Stefan Karpinski" <ste...@karpinski.org>
Sent: ‎10-‎06-‎2015 20:40
To: "Julia Users" <julia-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [julia-users] Re: Julia Summer of Code

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who applied. There were many great
proposals and there were some tough choices of how to apply our limited funds,
generously contributed by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Even if your
project didn't get accepted, we hope to see you around the mailing lists and on
GitHub.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 4:28 AM, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimi...@club.fr> wrote:

Le mardi 09 juin 2015 à 23:14 -0700, Jiahao Chen a écrit :
> I am pleased to announce the list of accepted participants and
> projects for the 2015 Julia Summer of Code:
>       * Ambuj Agrawal, Improving debug information generation in Julia
>         (mentor: Keno Fischer @Keno)
>       * David Gold (@davidagold), Nullable arrays (mentor: John Myles
>         White @johnmyleswhite)
>       * Jacob Quinn (@quinnj), Pipelines.jl: composable streams for
>         data transfer and processing (mentor: Viral B. Shah
>         @ViralBShah)
>       * Jarrett Revels (@jrevels), Automatic differentiation (mentors:
>         Miles Lubin @mlubin and Theodore Papamarkou @scidom)
>       * Kenta Sato (@bicycle1885), Efficient data structures and
>         algorithms for sequence analysis in BioJulia  (mentor: Daniel
>         C. Jones @dcjones)
>       * Rohit Varkey Thankachan (@rohitvarkey), Compose3D.jl:
>         declarative 3D graphics (mentors: Shashi Gowda @shashi and
>         Simon Danisch @SimonDanisch)
>       * Simon Danisch (@SimonDanisch), GLVisualize.jl: OpenGL
>         visualization in Julia (mentor: Keno Fischer @Keno)
> Congratulations to the selected participants and a big thank you to
> all the mentors who agreed to donate their time toward improving
> Julia.
Glad to hear that somebody is going to work on NullableArrays! (Of
course, other projects are great too. ;-)

Regards