Thanks, Matt. I hope your stuff does eventually make it into Base. So if
I'm not mistaken, there is currently no way to get tuple type code that is
cross-compatible between 0.3 and 0.4 without doing your own mini Compat
code that looks at VERSION?

If that's the case, what would would think about putting that check into
your package and making Tuples.length, etc... work for both? I'm currently
taking a look at submitting an upgrade PR to Lint.jl and this sort of stuff
is all over.