FYI, the edits are not yet visible to unregistered visitors, and will need
to be marked as reviewed by an editor with the proper permissions. I happen
to have the permissions, but I don't speak German (I only do basic
maintenance stuff there), so if someone can confirm the changes are ok, I
can mark them as reviewed to make them publicly visible.