For UIs with a million different things any browser is going to be
unusable. You could render your Compose images to PNG and use it with
Escher though - that should be pretty easy on the browser. But then your
bottleneck will be getting Cairo to compile Compose graphics to PNG really
fast. I am unsure about GLVisualize, Simon might be able to tell you about
it further.