Hi Everybody,

I am new in Julia and I trying to do a 3D plot. I have 3 different arrays
of data and I want to
plot them in each axis. To do this I am using the function plot3D from
pyplot. So far the code
is working but I want to change one of the axis for a different scale, for
instance 'log'. This
is the part that I haven't accomplished, here is a fragment of my code

h2=figure();
plot3D(xdata1,ydata1,zdata1);
plot3D(xdata2,ydata2,zdata2);
set_xscale("log");           #not working this option
#xscale("log");                #not working this option
xlabel(L"$y^+$");
ylabel(L"$\lambda^+$");
zlabel(L"$f^+$");
close(h2);

I am guessing if it works similar to Matlab, in that case it would be
something like
h3=get_axis.h2
h3.set_xscale("log")

but it doesn't work neither and I haven't found enough documentation in the
mplot3d tutorial.

Thank you very much for your help