No problem!

Also, for posterity, I'll point out that my recursive solution doesn't
quite work as-is -- it'll loop around eventually. To prevent that behavior,
you need another line:

function findocc(f, A, n)
    n == 1 && return findfirst(f, A)
    prev = findocc(f, A, n - 1)
    prev == 0 ? 0 : findnext(f, A, prev + 1)
end