Hello,
Just to be sure that I am understanding correctly what your proposal.
You suggest I should:

1) Completely uninstall Julia
2) Recompile the source code (i.e. run make)
3) Then try using julia from the source code build cxx package
4) Then perform the make install and link the version of julia of the
decaxemical folder with my system
And hopefully this will work?
I am just asking to be sure before I proceed with any attempt, as the make
command is really time con-
suming, so want first to be sure that I am doing what you are actually
suggesting (: