Hi,

I have been using the fantastic grid package by Tim Holy for the past while
but I really need to allow for a non-equally spaced grids. It is important
to have a bunch of points at some parts of the grid but not at others. I
was wondering if anyone knows of any package that allows for irregular
interpolation. I know it is possible to do this using Tim's package for one
dimension but I want to interpolate in 3 dimensions. Has there been any new
packages developed lately or does anyone know a fast way to do this?

Thank you