I'm going to start work on an unum prototype today, but first... a quick
poll:  what package name is preferred?  Unum.jl? Unums.jl? Something else?
 I expect there to be an "Unum" type, so following other conventions I
think maybe Unums.jl is proper.

Also... please get in touch with me if you have interest in
collaborating/contributing, or if you have specific test cases you'd like
me to try out.