Kristoffer, everyone,

I found 3 recent videos NOT from JuliaCon:

Shashi Gowda - Escher: democratizing beautiful visualizations

* https://youtu.be/2e0tOV80hh0

Viral B Shah - The many ways of parallel computing with Julia

*https://youtu.be/HCcO-715acM

PolyConf 15: Julia a fast dynamic language for technical computing / Stefan
Karpinski

* https://youtu.be/ag_NtJRmYg8

@Viral, @ Stefan and @Shashi, do you know the author/copy rights for these
ones? What about the ones from JuliaCon?

> I am pretty sure that JuliaCon 2014 videos are under some sort of
Creative Commons, but can’t quite remember which exact one.

If nobody is still sure of what license these are. Could somebody please
tell me how or with whom I can find this information? Are there more recent
videos like the ones I listed above? Is there a place where this video news
are posted?

I guess I'll 'll just start translating the videos from JuliaCon once they
are released and hope that's ok. Could we plan in advance for next year and
think about the licenses the videos should have, so I can stop annoying
everyone with this?