From: julia-...@googlegroups.com [mailto:julia-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Stefan Karpinski
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 3:31 PM
To: julia-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [julia-dev] 0.4 feature freeze

There will be no more features added to 0.4 – only bug fixes from here on in.
This means that it's time to start getting packages working on 0.4 as well as
0.3, if you've been waiting to do that. It also means that we will have a
release candidate very soon – as soon as all the known bugs are squashed. After
that, we'll do RCs weekly until we go a week without any bugs.

Stefan